Goodbye again.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bill, Jun 11, 2008.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    I just popped in to warn about Chinese plastic and the usual jerks are
    still here, even Ed 'cross post' Dolan.
    Since even a friendly warning caused a flurry of 'bash Bill' posts I
    have no use for this group.
    Bye, probably for good this time.
    (plonk group)

    Tags:

  2. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    Bill wrote:
    > I just popped in to warn about Chinese plastic and the usual jerks are
    > still here, even Ed 'cross post' Dolan.
    > Since even a friendly warning caused a flurry of 'bash Bill' posts I
    > have no use for this group.
    > Bye, probably for good this time.
    > (plonk group)

    Your act, while still good for a belly laugh now and then, is old and tired.

    Buh-bye Bluster Bill! Keep up that bodacious bullshittin'! (ELSEWHERE.)

    BS

  3. On Jun 11, 8:29¬†am, Bill <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I just popped in to warn about Chinese plastic and the usual jerks are
    > still here, even Ed 'cross post' Dolan.
    > Since even a friendly warning caused a flurry of 'bash Bill' posts I
    > have no use for this group.
    > Bye, probably for good this time.
    > (plonk group)

    That's too bad. You were an entertaining poster that made this group
    actually interesting.

  4. Burr

    Burr Guest

    "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I just popped in to warn about Chinese plastic and the usual jerks are
    >still here, even Ed 'cross post' Dolan.
    > Since even a friendly warning caused a flurry of 'bash Bill' posts I have
    > no use for this group.
    > Bye, probably for good this time.
    > (plonk group)

    Bill,
    Your answer to me was fine and thank you very much.

    In regards to this post two things:
    You don't have to read anything, if you open it then it's your
    doing.
    If they don't like what you post then they shouldn't open your post

    So in closing, tell'em to kiss your ass!

    I've been here 10 years or move, sometimes I read everything and sometimes I
    read nothing. I post when I feel like it and I ask questions when I feel
    like it.

    OK, take care and I'll tell the knee story in a minute.

    Burr