Goodbye OLN cycling? Let them know how you feel.

Chance3290

Oct 1, 2004
It looks like OLN has decided that bull riding, BBQ, and recreational vehicles are now the mainstay at OLN, no more cycling.
You'd think that they could find an hour a week to air cycling programs. No mention of the Vuelta at all...not even a highlight show. And speaking of highlights, where was the 2005 TdF highlight show?
I guess that once Lance rode off into the sunset, OLN decided that they could draw more viewers with Babe Winkleman's fishing show.
I suggest that you go to the contact page at www.olntv.com and them know how you feel.

OOOPS, I do apologize. OLN is still going to show road cycling. They haven't forgotten about us.

On 18 September, they will air a whole 1/2 hour of the Vuelta. Don't blink, you might miss a stage.

If you want to see the vuelta a España and live in the US and have Dishnetwork then you are in luck!

Have the people at Dishnetwork switch you to the Dish Latino Dos or Maxx and you will end up with TVE which stands for Television Española International (channel 840). You will then be a fortunate fan that can watch the Spanish race. Oh! and just as an FYI, you will loose a whole bunch of English channels and gain a lot in Español.....jijijijijiji...........

c'mon it's just for a few weeks! that is what I am going to do ;)

Cheers!

ciao