Goodtalk Zeferino

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by John Forrest To, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. Interesting comments from Milaneza-MSS manager Manuel Zeferino at
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=2003/mar03/mar19news2

    Including "Our riders will not ride the Tour to tell their grandchildren, "I was in the same peloton
    as Lance Armstrong and I asked him 'sir, could you give me an autograph? No way. In the Tour, our
    riders will race the same way as they did in Paris-Nice, and the same as they will do in the
    Critérium International, in the Tour de Romandie, and everywhere they'll ride. They will attack.
    With us, you'll never have five hours of boredom before the action starts."

    JT

    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Of course it's good talk but can they carry that big mouth through three weeks of that sort of
    attacking? Let's hope so.

    > Interesting comments from Milaneza-MSS manager Manuel Zeferino at
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=2003/mar03/mar19news2
    >
    > Including "Our riders will not ride the Tour to tell their grandchildren, "I
    was
    > in the same peloton as Lance Armstrong and I asked him 'sir, could you give me an autograph? No
    > way. In the Tour, our riders will race the same way as they did in Paris-Nice, and the same as
    > they will do in the Critérium International, in the Tour de Romandie, and everywhere they'll ride.
    > They will attack. With us, you'll never
    have
    > five hours of boredom before the action starts."
    >
    > JT

    > NB: reply-to address is munged
    >
    > Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]
    > Of course it's good talk but can they *** carry that big mouth *** through three weeks of that
    > sort of attacking? Let's hope so.

    POTM (and the *** emphasis is mine)