Google Earth routes

Sandy

Guest
Can anyone help me learn how to concatenate sections of a training route ?
When I tried to link, the map always shows the shortest routes, including
0km for the round trip.

BTW, is there a route of the Giro or the TdF for this year as there was last
year ?
--
Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

On May 16, 4:08 am, "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Can anyone help me learn how to concatenate sections of a training route ?
> When I tried to link, the map always shows the shortest routes, including
> 0km for the round trip.
>
> BTW, is there a route of the Giro or the TdF for this year as there was last
> year ?
> --
> Bonne route !
>
> Sandy
> Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

For the Giro 2007, I found this one useful.

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Number=732754