Google recipe search for L/O's

Mabry

Guest
Just heard a re-run interview with David Vise regarding all things
Google, and he mentioned a feature I cannot locate easily: that of
being able to list all the leftovers in the fridge on any given
occasion and having Google produce recipes for that list.

Anyone familiar with this and its access name?

--
Mabry C=;-{ }

[Remove the '8' to communicate]

Mabry wrote:

> Just heard a re-run interview with David Vise regarding all things
> Google, and he mentioned a feature I cannot locate easily: that of
> being able to list all the leftovers in the fridge on any given
> occasion and having Google produce recipes for that list.
>
> Anyone familiar with this and its access name?

I am not familiar with that feature, but if you use a regular search
machine (any, I'd recommend www.scroogle.org), you can serarch for the
ingredienst PLUS the search term "recipe".

There are also plenty of recipe websites that feature what you are
looking for (I never use them, so I don't have a recoomendation here)