Google recipe search for L/O's

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mabry, Mar 12, 2006.

  1. Mabry

    Mabry Guest

    Just heard a re-run interview with David Vise regarding all things
    Google, and he mentioned a feature I cannot locate easily: that of
    being able to list all the leftovers in the fridge on any given
    occasion and having Google produce recipes for that list.

    Anyone familiar with this and its access name?

    --
    Mabry C=;-{ }

    [Remove the '8' to communicate]

    Tags:

  2. jake

    jake Guest

    Mabry wrote:

    > Just heard a re-run interview with David Vise regarding all things
    > Google, and he mentioned a feature I cannot locate easily: that of
    > being able to list all the leftovers in the fridge on any given
    > occasion and having Google produce recipes for that list.
    >
    > Anyone familiar with this and its access name?

    I am not familiar with that feature, but if you use a regular search
    machine (any, I'd recommend www.scroogle.org), you can serarch for the
    ingredienst PLUS the search term "recipe".

    There are also plenty of recipe websites that feature what you are
    looking for (I never use them, so I don't have a recoomendation here)