Google street view for TdF stages

I'm trying to look at the finish of tomorrow's stage (2) on the Google streetview, and the Google map doesn't outline the exact course. I haven't been able to get a detailed course map off CN or letour.com.

Does anyone know where you can get a detailed course map that shows the street detail of the run in to the finish in Saint-Brieuc?

I checked this out a few days ago. It is crazy.

I found this feature for my house too. What does Google do, drive around all day with a camera? I have no idea how they did this and it just sounds time-consuming...

Trek_Athlete said:
I checked this out a few days ago. It is crazy.

I found this feature for my house too. What does Google do, drive around all day with a camera? I have no idea how they did this and it just sounds time-consuming...
I thought one would be able to track along the route... but it seems like you only get a 360 deg view at any particular point you choose.... and they don't even have the route clearly marked.

Crankyfeet said:
I thought one would be able to track along the route... but it seems like you only get a 360 deg view at any particular point you choose.... and they don't even have the route clearly marked.
Doesn't microsoft have something similar? I thought you posted a picture of the house/apt. of James when he was spamming our forum back in December.