Goondiwindi to the Gold coast

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Owen Cook, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Owen Cook

    Owen Cook Guest

    I have an magazine advertisment here for the Big Qld Bike ride and it
    points to http://www.bq.org.au

    So I go there and there's a little link to http://www.cyclequeensland.com/
    which tells you about the same as the mag advert and says its organized by
    BQ

    My internet IQ is pretty low, so does anyone know of other pointers to
    more information, like costings and booking forms.

    TIA

    --

    Owen

    Tags:

  2. Owen Cook wrote:

    > I have an magazine advertisment here for the Big Qld Bike ride
    > and it points to http://www.bq.org.au
    >
    > So I go there and there's a little link to
    > http://www.cyclequeensland.com/ which tells you about the same
    > as the mag advert and says its organized by BQ
    >
    > My internet IQ is pretty low, so does anyone know of other
    > pointers to more information, like costings and booking forms.

    Hi Owen,

    I'm getting clickable links down the left-hand side on the
    http://www.cyclequeensland.com/ page. The entry form links to
    http://www.cyclequeensland.com/_downloads/EntryForm_2005.pdf
    and gives a cost for the likes of you and me (non BQ members) as
    $729. Any transport to/from start/finish is extra (and
    detailed on the form). Sydney is the closest point to
    Canberra, with the cost being an extra $170 each way.

    John

  3. Mr Pyro

    Mr Pyro Guest

    Owen Cook wrote:
    > I have an magazine advertisment here for the Big Qld Bike ride and it
    > points to http://www.bq.org.au
    >
    > So I go there and there's a little link to http://www.cyclequeensland.com/
    > which tells you about the same as the mag advert and says its organized by
    > BQ
    >
    > My internet IQ is pretty low, so does anyone know of other pointers to
    > more information, like costings and booking forms.
    >

    > TIA

    Worse it now appears (as of 28/3/05) that the cyclequeensland.com domain
    has expired.

    Maybe a BQ member might like to make a phone call or three in the
    morning... :)

    pyro