Gord Fraser Cycling Camp this November in Tucson, AZ

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
BikeGeek wrote:
> Enlightenment...huh.
>
> I'll make sure to abide by the American form of enlightenment....shoot
> first, ask questions later.
>
> Perhaps "mine, mine, mine" is more appropriate?

Dumbass -

This is not my newsgroup. It is a public forum.

You posted spam. NEWSFLASH: most people do not like spam whether it's
in their inbox or in forums they read, hence the response.

take care and have a nice day spammer,

K. Gringioni.

BikeGeek

Guest
Have you consided Xanax? Maybe Adivan? You should learn to externalize
more.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> This is not my newsgroup. It is a public forum.
>
> You posted spam. NEWSFLASH: most people do not like spam whether it's
> in their inbox or in forums they read, hence the response.

If it's not your newsgroup why did you appoint yourself forum cop?

> take care and have a nice day spammer,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> >
> > This is not my newsgroup. It is a public forum.
> >
> > You posted spam. NEWSFLASH: most people do not like spam whether it's
> > in their inbox or in forums they read, hence the response.
> >

> If it's not your newsgroup why did you appoint yourself forum cop?

Dumbass -

Newbies such as yourself are good clean fun.

thanks for stopping by,

K. Gringioni.

Jim Flom

Guest

> [email protected] wrote:
>> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>> >
>> > This is not my newsgroup. It is a public forum.
>> >
>> > You posted spam. NEWSFLASH: most people do not like spam whether it's
>> > in their inbox or in forums they read, hence the response.
>> >

>> If it's not your newsgroup why did you appoint yourself forum cop?

> Dumbass -
>

> Newbies such as yourself are good clean fun.
>

> thanks for stopping by,
>

> K. Gringioni.

Kids these days...

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > >
> > > This is not my newsgroup. It is a public forum.
> > >
> > > You posted spam. NEWSFLASH: most people do not like spam whether it's
> > > in their inbox or in forums they read, hence the response.
> > >

> > If it's not your newsgroup why did you appoint yourself forum cop?

> Dumbass -
>
> Newbies such as yourself are good clean fun.

....aaahh, now the self-appointed forum clairvoyant.

Donald Munro

Guest

jonesjjff wrote:
> ...aaahh, now the self-appointed forum clairvoyant.

Dumbass,
Lafferty is our clairvoyant.

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
[email protected] wrote:

> ...aaahh, now the self-appointed forum clairvoyant.

Dumbass -

Just educated guesses.

thanks for stopping by,

K. Gringioni.

BikeGeek

Guest
He's a disciple of the "mine, mine, mine" philosophy.

Ahhh, the American dream, it all looks so rosy from in here.

BikeGeek

Guest
It has to take an enourmous amount of energy to be this overbearing,
as well as taxing to be this angry all the time. You should masturbate
more.

Torched Smurf

Guest
Dumbass,

You sound like the angry one to me.

Thanks for the entertainment,
Smurf

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > ...aaahh, now the self-appointed forum clairvoyant.

> Dumbass -
>
> Just educated guesses.

Well I knew you were clueless at clairvoyance.
What you meant above was "uneducated guess", latest justification for
your self-appointment to forum idiot.

.... sign up for Gord's handling skills session. Obviously, you have
landed on your head too often.

> thanks for stopping by,
>

> K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > >
> > > ...aaahh, now the self-appointed forum clairvoyant.

> > Dumbass -
> >
> > Just educated guesses.

> Well I knew you were clueless at clairvoyance.
> What you meant above was "uneducated guess", latest justification for
> your self-appointment to forum idiot.

Dumbass -

I see, the first post wasn't spam!

> ... sign up for Gord's handling skills session. Obviously, you have
> landed on your head too often.

Gord already taught me everything I know. Without his ass and penis I
never would've learned the reach-around. All credit to him.

cheers,

K. Gringioni.