Gordon's Gin Glass Chopping Board

J

Jamie

Does anyone know where I can get a Gordon's Gin Glass chopping board, my wife saw one in a magazine,
loves it, but then threw the magazine away. Are they available online?

Thanks

Jamie

[email protected] asks:
>Does anyone know where I can get a Gordon's Gin Glass chopping board, my wife saw one in a
>magazine, loves it, but then threw the magazine away. Are they available online?
Perhaps what you're looking for can be found with a quick search using simply glass+cutting+board
which turned up the 880 links as you may find here?
http://partners.search.msn.com/partner.asp?RS=3DCHECKED&FORM=3DWEBTV&v=3D1=
&cfg=3DWEBTV&q=3Dglass%2Bcutting%2Bboard

=A0=A0=A0Picky ~JA~

On 12 Dec 2003 10:57:12 -0800, [email protected] (jamie) arranged
random neurons, so they looked like this:

>Does anyone know where I can get a Gordon's Gin Glass chopping board, my wife saw one in a
>magazine, loves it, but then threw the magazine away. Are they available online?
>
Why would she want one? Glass is going to bend the blade of a knife hellatiously fast, AFAICS. You
need a chopping board that's kind to a knife blade, such as wood, IMHO.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as old as the bird, and if the
bird's breasts had been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove "gotcha"

Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:

> Why would she want one? Glass is going to bend the blade of a knife hellatiously fast, AFAICS. You
> need a chopping board that's kind to a knife blade, such as wood, IMHO.

Not to mention glass would quickly get scratched when used as a cutting board.

Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:
>
> > Why would she want one? Glass is going to bend the blade of a knife hellatiously fast, AFAICS.
> > You need a chopping board that's kind to a knife blade, such as wood, IMHO.
>
> Not to mention glass would quickly get scratched when used as a cutting board.

All very hilarious and helpful, I would have thought that the subject may have given some clues. The
chopping board will only be used for slicing lemons to add to G&T. Maybe you bright sparks aren't as
clever as you think you are? As for doing a search, of course I have, but with no luck, hence my
question...

Anyway what a privilege it's been chatting to you chaps...

[posted and mailed]

[email protected] (jamie) wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:
>>
>> > Why would she want one? Glass is going to bend the blade of a knife hellatiously fast, AFAICS.
>> > You need a chopping board that's kind to a knife blade, such as wood, IMHO.
>>
>> Not to mention glass would quickly get scratched when used as a cutting board.
>
> All very hilarious and helpful, I would have thought that the subject may have given some clues.
> The chopping board will only be used for slicing lemons to add to G&T. Maybe you bright sparks
> aren't as clever as you think you are? As for doing a search, of course I have, but with no luck,
> hence my question...
>
> Anyway what a privilege it's been chatting to you chaps...
>

Funny thing, here. A simple direct question often receives indirect or unrelated answers and
suggestions as to why you shouldn't get what you want.

In article <[email protected]>, jamie
<[email protected]> wrote:

> All very hilarious and helpful, I would have thought that the subject may have given some clues.
> The chopping board will only be used for slicing lemons to add to G&T. Maybe you bright sparks
> aren't as clever as you think you are? As for doing a search, of course I have, but with no luck,
> hence my question...
>
> Anyway what a privilege it's been chatting to you chaps...

It is fun, isn't it? But how would they know that you hate your lemon slicing knife?

"Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >
>
> Funny thing, here. A simple direct question often receives indirect or unrelated answers and
> suggestions as to why you shouldn't get what you want.

You need to have your doctor adjust your medication AGAIN??

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:00:51 GMT,
"4Q" <[email protected]>
had to open a new box of zerones to say:

>
>"Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> >
>>
>> Funny thing, here. A simple direct question often receives indirect or unrelated answers and
>> suggestions as to why you shouldn't get what you want.
>
>
>You need to have your doctor adjust your medication AGAIN??

Strange... I thought Mr. Boatwright's post was spot on, whereas yours was just another bit
sophomoric nonsense...

<! -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- zenit -- --

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (jamie) wrote:
>All very hilarious and helpful, I would have thought that the subject may have given some clues.
>The chopping board will only be used for slicing lemons to add to G&T.

Lemons? Gin-and-tonics take limes!

--
Mark Shaw contact info at homepage --> http://www.panix.com/~mshaw
========================================================================
"The British left intermittently erupts like a pustule upon the buttock of a rather good country." -
Frederick Forsyth