Gore-Tex Running Suit in XXL?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Username, Oct 3, 2003.

  1. Username

    Username Guest

    I go through this every fall. I've been looking for a good Gore-Tex running suit for about five
    years. It needs to be XXL, and ideally it will have velcro-adjustable cuffs on the jacket.
    (Elastic cuffs are always too tight on me.) Does anybody have any idea where I might be able to
    order one? Thanks.

    user

    Tags:

  2. Bj

    Bj Guest

    Lands' End has a GoreTex jacket in XXL w/ velcro cuffs. landsend.com LL Bean lists pants in XXL as
    well as a jacket. llbean.com These aren't listed as "running suit" but may be worth looking at. bj