Gosh i really need advice

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Flynn, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. Flynn

    Flynn Guest

    i have been coughing flem and had a runny nose now for 4 weeks. i just cant shake this one. im
    having vitamin supplements, fish oils, lemon honey drinks, no dairy products, lots of veges and
    water. im resting as much as i can. any further advice???this is so frustrating jason

    Tags:

  2. Cycjec

    Cycjec Guest

    flynn <[email protected]> wrote:
    > i have been coughing flem and had a runny nose now for 4 weeks. i just cant shake this one. im
    > having vitamin supplements, fish oils, lemon honey drinks, no dairy products, lots of veges and
    > water. im resting as much as i can. any further advice???this is so frustrating jason

    Hope you are feeling better. Pls note I am not a doctor or anything else. That said, I've asked
    around and some ppl I know have had flu/cold symptoms for quite a while before they recovered.
    However, if the stuff you are coughing up is green or smelly, you might also have a bacterial
    bronchitis, which needs a prescription to treat. Hope this msg is now obsolete.