Gosh i really need advice

Flynn

Guest
i have been coughing flem and had a runny nose now for 4 weeks. i just cant shake this one. im
having vitamin supplements, fish oils, lemon honey drinks, no dairy products, lots of veges and
water. im resting as much as i can. any further advice???this is so frustrating jason

flynn <[email protected]> wrote:
> i have been coughing flem and had a runny nose now for 4 weeks. i just cant shake this one. im
> having vitamin supplements, fish oils, lemon honey drinks, no dairy products, lots of veges and
> water. im resting as much as i can. any further advice???this is so frustrating jason

Hope you are feeling better. Pls note I am not a doctor or anything else. That said, I've asked
around and some ppl I know have had flu/cold symptoms for quite a while before they recovered.
However, if the stuff you are coughing up is green or smelly, you might also have a bacterial
bronchitis, which needs a prescription to treat. Hope this msg is now obsolete.