Gosh, that's quick

"Clive George" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "helen s" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> Oh we are close enough to the exchange for 2MB - it's literally a few
>> hundred yards away!

> Oh well, they just hate you then :)
>
> cheers,
> clive

If I was paranoid, I'd think they were out to get me.

Cheers, helen s

Helen C Simmons <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:

> Having broadband makes the downloading of posts quicker than dial-up,
> doesn't it!

Certainly does. Splendid stuff, this broadbean.

> Keeping this vaguely on topic. Having an abscess in the jaw doesn't enhance
> cycling at all :(

Ow. Been there, done that. Hope it heals up soon. Have they given you
antibionics?

> Cheers, helen s

Glad to see you're back.

--
Carol
"This might as well say "bing tiddle tiddle bong".

"Carol Hague" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1h5v6st.z1e8drhtv7wzN%[email protected]...
> Helen C Simmons <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:
>
>> Having broadband makes the downloading of posts quicker than dial-up,
>> doesn't it!

> Certainly does. Splendid stuff, this broadbean.
>>
>> Keeping this vaguely on topic. Having an abscess in the jaw doesn't
>> enhance
>> cycling at all :(

> Ow. Been there, done that. Hope it heals up soon. Have they given you
> antibionics?

I have the "New! Improved!" version of stuff as the first lot I was given
was ineffective. So far the new stuff appears to be working.

>> Cheers, helen s

> Glad to see you're back.

Thanks :)

Cheers, helen s

helen s wrote:

> If I was paranoid, I'd think they were out to get me.

Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean they are not out to get
you ;-)

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham

Helen C Simmons wrote:

> "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

>> It doesn't speed up the reading of them, though. Have fun catching
>> up, and welcome back.
>>

> Thanks. You are correct - it doesn't speed the reading, but I have been
> keeping an eye on it by reading the stuff on google groups. Now I'm back
> on my own PC, braodband enabled... but with only 1MB and not the 2MB we
> are supposed to have...
>
> Cheers, helen s

at least it gives us time to hide the bib shorts

Pete