Got money?

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 23 Jan 2004 13:48:10 -0800, [email protected] (Jonesy) wrote:
>
> >Then you might like this:
> >

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3656857113&category=2267
9

> >Wow. Hey, anyone wanna buy a kidney?
>
> LOL.
>
> Way overpriced and over-hyped description as well.

Yeah. Isn't that about what they cost full retail? I've never ridden a Bow-Ti; but heard they
were very laterally flexy. Not too surprising if they were - look at the spans of narrow Ti
tubing. Sproing!

> "no bobing"
>
> ROTFLMAO.

Maybe he was riding it with the a solid metal slug in place of the shock ;-)

Rocketman

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:43:08 GMT, "Rocketman"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> Way overpriced and over-hyped description as well.
>
>Yeah. Isn't that about what they cost full retail?

Yes, years ago. They were designed around an XC fork as well so a 100mm fork (to balance that 5" of
claimed rear travel) would make it a sluggish steerer.

Rocketman wrote:
> "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On 23 Jan 2004 13:48:10 -0800, [email protected] (Jonesy) wrote:
>>
>>> Then you might like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3656857113&category=2267
>> 9
>>>
>>> Wow. Hey, anyone wanna buy a kidney?
>>
>> LOL.
>>
>> Way overpriced and over-hyped description as well.
>
> Yeah. Isn't that about what they cost full retail? I've never ridden a Bow-Ti; but heard they were
> very laterally flexy. Not too surprising if they were - look at the spans of narrow Ti tubing.
> Sproing!
>
>> "no bobing"
>>
>> ROTFLMAO.
>
> Maybe he was riding it with the a solid metal slug in place of the shock ;-)
>
> Rocketman

Well, it's not bobbing as it sits there in the photo! What more proof do you need?

Matt