Got pulled over riding a bike yesterday!

On 31 Aug 2003 02:08:24 GMT, "Charlie C." <[email protected]> wrote:

>I have started carying a piece of paper with my drivers liscence and insurance cards photocopied
>onto it along with my wife's phone number. Just in case. That way i don't have to bring those
>things along for every ride. I don't think they would count with regard to getting pulled over by
>the cops but hopefully they will help if I ever git into an accident.

For some reason that reminds me of the story about a guy who got caught running a red light by one
of those traffic cameras. The cops sent him a summons along with a Polaroid of him running the
light. There was a $50 fine.

He sent back a photograph of a $50 bill.

They sent back a photograph of a pair of handcuffs...

> For the purpose of this section, "earphones" shall mean any device worn on or in both ears that
> converts electrical energy to sound waves or which impairs or hinders the person's ability to
> hear, but shall

i think the key is "impairs or hinders". the earbuds i wear do neither. the attenuation is less
than rolling up the windows in the auto.