Got Springs?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Nate, Feb 3, 2003.

  1. Nate

    Nate Guest

    I seem to recall seeing ads for companies that sold suspension spring upgrades in the back of my
    cycling magazines. Recently a friend has been looking for a replacement suspension spring for a fox
    brand rear suspension unit with no success. Anyone in the group know where to get new springs from?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    --Nate

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Nate" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I seem to recall seeing ads for companies that sold suspension spring upgrades in the back of my
    > cycling magazines. Recently a friend has been looking for a replacement suspension spring for a
    > fox brand rear
    suspension
    > unit with no success. Anyone in the group know where to get new springs from? Any help would be
    > greatly appreciated.
    >

    > --Nate

    Here you go: http://www.mountainspeed.com/suspension/rearspeed/

    Mike