GotDangedShame about this newsgroup

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Old Timer, May 13, 2003.

  1. Old Timer

    Old Timer Guest

    Dang, it had such a bright future a few years ago. That is all. As you were.

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    > You are right-o, mate. I pine for the days of the noodle and tri-baby. We have a bloody mess in
    > this group, that's what we have.

    Absolutely! Whatever happened to Tri-Baby? Her writings here on RST were one of my main motivators
    that got me through training for IMC
    98.

    Ahhh, the good ole' days. I think I'll dig out my IMC-RST jersey (remember those?) for my long ride
    this weekend...

  3. Pamela J

    Pamela J Guest

    You're still cute, Mikey poo. We should get together and "ride"

    "Old Timer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dang, it had such a bright future a few years ago. That is all. As you
    were.

  4. Ray Plotecia

    Ray Plotecia Guest

    What worries me is that the problem is bigger than the group, maybe this is just a symptom.

    Ray
    --
    _______________
    | Beer Truck | ||'|"\,___.
    | _..._...______===|=||_|__|...,]
    " (@)'(@)"""*|(@)(@)*****(@)*I

    "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them."
    - Albert Einstein

    "Dr. Steven Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You are right-o, mate. I pine for the days of the noodle and tri-baby. We have a bloody mess in
    > this group, that's what we have.
    >
    > [email protected] (Old Timer) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Dang, it had such a bright future a few years ago. That is all. As you
    were.

  5. Old Timer

    Old Timer Guest

    "Pamela J" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > You're still cute, Mikey poo. We should get together and "ride"

    As long as its not too "far". I'm way out of shape.