GotDangedShame about this newsgroup

Old Timer

Guest
Dang, it had such a bright future a few years ago. That is all. As you were.

> You are right-o, mate. I pine for the days of the noodle and tri-baby. We have a bloody mess in
> this group, that's what we have.

Absolutely! Whatever happened to Tri-Baby? Her writings here on RST were one of my main motivators
that got me through training for IMC
98.

Ahhh, the good ole' days. I think I'll dig out my IMC-RST jersey (remember those?) for my long ride
this weekend...

What worries me is that the problem is bigger than the group, maybe this is just a symptom.

Ray
--
_______________
| Beer Truck | ||'|"\,___.

"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them."
- Albert Einstein

"Dr. Steven Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You are right-o, mate. I pine for the days of the noodle and tri-baby. We have a bloody mess in
> this group, that's what we have.

news:<[email protected]>...