Well kids, my doctor has put me on a low-calorie diet for a while, and reading here about all the yummy foods you folks create will make that harder to do. I'll be back in a few months/pounds/whatever. In the meantime, take care of yourselves and play nice. ;-)
Special hugs to my fav posters -- you know who you are...
Best wishes - J.J.
-- j.j. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~ ..fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!
Well kids, my doctor has put me on a low-calorie diet for a while, and reading here about all the yummy foods you folks create will make that harder to do. I'll be back in a few months/pounds/whatever. In the meantime, take care of yourselves and play nice. ;-)
Special hugs to my fav posters -- you know who you are...
Best wishes - J.J.
Bad excuse. ;-)
This is the best place to find those "low-cal" recipes! Just exert a little willpower. <G>
Stir fry's are probably your best bet, and what dad and I have been living on for months. We never get bored......
Well kids, my doctor has put me on a low-calorie diet for a while, and reading here about all the yummy foods you folks create will make that harder to do. I'll be back in a few months/pounds/whatever. In the meantime, take care of yourselves and play nice. ;-)
Special hugs to my fav posters -- you know who you are...
Best wishes - J.J.
Bad excuse. ;-)
This is the best place to find those "low-cal" recipes! Just exert a little willpower. <G>
Stir fry's are probably your best bet, and what dad and I have been living on for months. We never get bored......
K.
I'm with Katra.
One sure way to change (lord knows, I'm not sayin' that it's easy) is to change your dietary habits while beginning to carefully exercise.
Once you reach your goal you'll be in much better shape and should be able to increase the exercise which will allow you to have foods that you like, but may not be all that good for you, once in a while.
-- Steve
Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it.
"J.J." <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]... : Well kids, my doctor has put me on a low-calorie diet for a while, and : reading here about all the yummy foods you folks create will make that : harder to do. I'll be back in a few months/pounds/whatever. In the : meantime, take care of yourselves and play nice. ;-) : : Special hugs to my fav posters -- you know who you are... : : Best wishes - J.J. : : : -- : j.j. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~ ..fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum! ==========
Hugs back! We'll miss you and look forward to seeing you back here, SOON!!