gotta love these guys

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Jun 11, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    I called the bike shop to see if hubby's derailler repair was done yesterday Some ofthe guys know
    me, some don't so I always give a reasonalbe amount of info. I did'nt recogniza the voice at first
    and the Brian said, "Oh yeah, that poor bike". ;-)

    So it was supposed to be done today, I called again to make sure that it's ready. This time I was
    told they threw it in the dumpster. Good thing I have a sense of humor.

    Penny

    Tags:

  2. Penny says:

    >This time I was told they threw it in the dumpster. Good thing I have a sense of humor.

    You hope.........

    Steve

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > I called the bike shop to see if hubby's derailler repair was done
    yesterday
    > Some ofthe guys know me, some don't so I always give a reasonalbe amount
    of
    > info. I did'nt recogniza the voice at first and the Brian said, "Oh yeah, that poor bike". ;-)
    >
    > So it was supposed to be done today, I called again to make sure that it's ready. This time I was
    > told they threw it in the dumpster. Good thing I have a sense of humor.

    Methinks the fix is in.

    Bill "hubby's angling (hey, fishing -- just got that) for a new rig I tells ya" S.