gotta love these guys

Penny S.

Guest
I called the bike shop to see if hubby's derailler repair was done yesterday Some ofthe guys know
me, some don't so I always give a reasonalbe amount of info. I did'nt recogniza the voice at first
and the Brian said, "Oh yeah, that poor bike". ;-)

So it was supposed to be done today, I called again to make sure that it's ready. This time I was
told they threw it in the dumpster. Good thing I have a sense of humor.

Penny

Penny says:

>This time I was told they threw it in the dumpster. Good thing I have a sense of humor.

You hope.........

Steve

> I called the bike shop to see if hubby's derailler repair was done
yesterday
> Some ofthe guys know me, some don't so I always give a reasonalbe amount
of
> info. I did'nt recogniza the voice at first and the Brian said, "Oh yeah, that poor bike". ;-)
>
> So it was supposed to be done today, I called again to make sure that it's ready. This time I was
> told they threw it in the dumpster. Good thing I have a sense of humor.

Methinks the fix is in.

Bill "hubby's angling (hey, fishing -- just got that) for a new rig I tells ya" S.