gotta love this

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:crmdnT8OcbQ2S3XdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "Dave H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour04.php?id=photos/2004/tour04-
/stage1/JD_tdf04_stg1_1

> > > Dave
> >
> > That's like Tyler getting an autograph from Lance. He
> > must be getting it
> for
> > someone else.
> >

> Yeah, like when Lafferty buys his gay ****.

What? BL is gay?

On 07/05/2004 02:06 PM, in article [email protected],
"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:adKdnYR7fd2g9XTdRVn-
> [email protected]...
>>
>> "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:crmdnT8OcbQ2S3XdRVn-
>> [email protected]...
>>>
>>> "Dave H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>>>

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour04.php?id=photos/2004/tour-
> 04/stage1/JD_tdf04_st g1_1

>>> That's like Tyler getting an autograph from Lance. He
>>> must be getting it
>> for
>>> someone else.
>>>

>> Yeah, like when Lafferty buys his gay ****.
>
> What? BL is gay?

Nah ... Turd-ina is just wishing that Lafferty (or anyone
else for that matter) would buy the gay **** films that he's
starred in ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks
at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net bellum pax est libertas