Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.

"Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> How else could I let you know of a really good site that has good recipes. And I know if you tried
> our Cajun spice, you would love it. "Steve Wertz" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:28:26 -0800, "Sam D." <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >"JimL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...
>> >news:<[email protected]>...
> on
> They
>> >all
> and
> some
>> >Cajun
> our

>> > Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are met
> as
>> >they are in this case.
>>
>> It's spam, plain and simple. It appeared in most of the food groups, including the local ones.
>>
>> -sw

Spam is not nice

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
--------

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 04:50:55 GMT, Sheryl Rosen
<[email protected]> wrote:

>AND! Note the return address. How many paid ISPs use .org as a domain? This spammer is probably
>posting via a work email account, too! Not only a spammer...a goldbricker!

Return address doesn't mean thats where it came from. This post probably came through Bellsouth, a
paid-for ISP (and/or newserver). If you had gone to the web address in the return email, you'd see
its a church of some sort.

God probably told her to spam here (and the 30 other food groups).

-sw

Sheryl Rosen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BC488755.45C12%[email protected]>...

> AND! Note the return address. How many paid ISPs use .org as a domain? This spammer is probably
> posting via a work email account, too! Not only a spammer...a goldbricker!

For what it's worth, cogl.org is registered as the Living Church of God in Charlotte, NC.

-bwg