Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lara Prejean, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Hahabogus

    Hahabogus Guest

    "Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > How else could I let you know of a really good site that has good recipes. And I know if you tried
    > our Cajun spice, you would love it. "Steve Wertz" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    >> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:28:26 -0800, "Sam D." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >"JimL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:[email protected]...
    >> >news:<[email protected]>...
    > on
    > They
    >> >all
    > and
    > some
    >> >Cajun
    > our

    >> > Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are met
    > as
    >> >they are in this case.
    >>
    >> It's spam, plain and simple. It appeared in most of the food groups, including the local ones.
    >>
    >> -sw

    Spam is not nice

    --
    Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
    --------

  2. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 04:50:55 GMT, Sheryl Rosen
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >AND! Note the return address. How many paid ISPs use .org as a domain? This spammer is probably
    >posting via a work email account, too! Not only a spammer...a goldbricker!

    Return address doesn't mean thats where it came from. This post probably came through Bellsouth, a
    paid-for ISP (and/or newserver). If you had gone to the web address in the return email, you'd see
    its a church of some sort.

    God probably told her to spam here (and the 30 other food groups).

    -sw

  3. Barry Grau

    Barry Grau Guest

    Sheryl Rosen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BC488755.45C12%[email protected]>...

    > AND! Note the return address. How many paid ISPs use .org as a domain? This spammer is probably
    > posting via a work email account, too! Not only a spammer...a goldbricker!

    For what it's worth, cogl.org is registered as the Living Church of God in Charlotte, NC.

    -bwg