Gourmet club

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Stephanie, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. EskWIRED

    EskWIRED Guest

    In rec.food.cooking, MareCat <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 02:13:25 -0600, Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>LOL! According to us Westerners, ANYWHERE in PA is close to those cities.
    > >
    > >I don't get it. PA is a moderately sized state.
    > >
    > >-sw

    > My hometown in north-central PA is the same proximity (give or take) to both of those cities (~4.5
    > hours). I don't consider 4.5 hours to be close.

    I drove from Boston to Kansas City. Along the way, I spent more miles in PA than any other state.
    Its nothing compared to Texas, but it is not tiny, either.

    --
    ...I'm an air-conditioned gypsy...

    - The Who

  2. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:45:03 GMT, sf <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I wasn't talking about traffic patterns, I was talking about physical size. PA is the 33rd largest
    >state, California is the 3rd largest state. Period.

    Every Californian knows that California is actually two completely different states: Northern
    California, and Southern California.

    -sw

  3. Katra

    Katra Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:45:03 GMT, sf <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I wasn't talking about traffic patterns, I was talking about physical size. PA is the 33rd
    > >largest state, California is the 3rd largest state. Period.
    >
    > Every Californian knows that California is actually two completely different states: Northern
    > California, and Southern California.
    >
    > -sw

    <snicker> Damn you are evil... ;-)

    K.

    --
    Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

    >,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,<[email protected]>,,<

  4. Sf

    Sf Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:53:03 -0600, Steve Wertz
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:45:03 GMT, sf <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I wasn't talking about traffic patterns, I was talking about physical size. PA is the 33rd
    > >largest state, California is the 3rd largest state. Period.
    >
    > Every Californian knows that California is actually two completely different states: Northern
    > California, and Southern California.

    Yes, it's at least two... or three. But who's counting? I'm talking about the real thing.

  5. Sf

    Sf Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:03:27 -0600, Katra
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>, Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:45:03 GMT, sf <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >I wasn't talking about traffic patterns, I was talking about physical size. PA is the 33rd
    > > >largest state, California is the 3rd largest state. Period.
    > >
    > > Every Californian knows that California is actually two completely different states: Northern
    > > California, and Southern California.
    > >
    > > -sw
    >
    > <snicker> Damn you are evil... ;-)

    That 's not being evil... that's the REAL TRUTH!

    Sorry if I burst your bubble.