Gourmet club

In rec.food.cooking, MareCat <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 02:13:25 -0600, Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>LOL! According to us Westerners, ANYWHERE in PA is close to those cities.
> >
> >I don't get it. PA is a moderately sized state.
> >
> >-sw

> My hometown in north-central PA is the same proximity (give or take) to both of those cities (~4.5
> hours). I don't consider 4.5 hours to be close.

I drove from Boston to Kansas City. Along the way, I spent more miles in PA than any other state.
Its nothing compared to Texas, but it is not tiny, either.

--
...I'm an air-conditioned gypsy...

- The Who

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:45:03 GMT, sf <[email protected]> wrote:

>I wasn't talking about traffic patterns, I was talking about physical size. PA is the 33rd largest
>state, California is the 3rd largest state. Period.

Every Californian knows that California is actually two completely different states: Northern
California, and Southern California.

-sw

In article <[email protected]>,
Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:45:03 GMT, sf <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I wasn't talking about traffic patterns, I was talking about physical size. PA is the 33rd
> >largest state, California is the 3rd largest state. Period.
>
> Every Californian knows that California is actually two completely different states: Northern
> California, and Southern California.
>
> -sw

<snicker> Damn you are evil... ;-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,<[email protected]>,,<

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:53:03 -0600, Steve Wertz
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:45:03 GMT, sf <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I wasn't talking about traffic patterns, I was talking about physical size. PA is the 33rd
> >largest state, California is the 3rd largest state. Period.
>
> Every Californian knows that California is actually two completely different states: Northern
> California, and Southern California.

Yes, it's at least two... or three. But who's counting? I'm talking about the real thing.

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:03:27 -0600, Katra
<[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:45:03 GMT, sf <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >I wasn't talking about traffic patterns, I was talking about physical size. PA is the 33rd
> > >largest state, California is the 3rd largest state. Period.
> >
> > Every Californian knows that California is actually two completely different states: Northern
> > California, and Southern California.
> >
> > -sw
>
> <snicker> Damn you are evil... ;-)

That 's not being evil... that's the REAL TRUTH!

Sorry if I burst your bubble.