GP Plouay, who will ride?

JRMDC

Apr 26, 2005
This year's GP Plouay, august 26, the provisional start list (http://www.cycling4all.com/index.php?content=r06rplou.php) excludes previous champion Hincapie, as well as Rebellin (3rd last year), DiLuca, Bettini, Valverde, McEwen, Cancellara, Freire, etc. etc. It does have last year's runner up Asov and and 4th place Bennatti, and Frank Schleck.

It overlaps with the 2nd day of the Vuelta.

Does this race just not generate the stature of others? Is this a bad time of the year, for those not riding the Vuelta? Is no one building up to the world championships, or rather, does this race not help for that? Do I not know the right "names", those actually racing but off my radar (but should be on it)?

Mate the San Sebastion is on this weekend ! Should we not talking about that ? All the big names will be there and its been shown on EuroSport... get with the programme...

JRMDC said:
This year's GP Plouay, august 26, the provisional start list (http://www.cycling4all.com/index.php?content=r06rplou.php) excludes previous champion Hincapie, as well as Rebellin (3rd last year), DiLuca, Bettini, Valverde, McEwen, Cancellara, Freire, etc. etc. It does have last year's runner up Asov and and 4th place Bennatti, and Frank Schleck.

It overlaps with the 2nd day of the Vuelta.

Does this race just not generate the stature of others? Is this a bad time of the year, for those not riding the Vuelta? Is no one building up to the world championships, or rather, does this race not help for that? Do I not know the right "names", those actually racing but off my radar (but should be on it)?

whiteboytrash said:
Mate the San Sebastion is on this weekend ! Should we not talking about that ? All the big names will be there and its been shown on EuroSport... get with the programme...
I also do not have a feed, here in the US, and also I have no questions about that race as of now! Feel free to start a thread on San Sebastian, if you have something to say; I am eagerly awaiting seeing who wins.

JRMDC said:
I also do not have a feed, here in the US, and also I have no questions about that race as of now! Feel free to start a thread on San Sebastian, if you have something to say; I am eagerly awaiting seeing who wins.
It's at the Vuelta thread...