GPS and byking

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Yves, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 13:40:09 GMT, Yves wrote:
    > it's a new style !!: http://www.garmin.com/products/forerunner201/

    Looks like a good way to shake the living crap out of a GPS. I'd rather keep it in the Camelbak.

    What the hell is "byking", anyway?

    --
    -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
    doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor

  2. Stig A Grani

    Stig A Grani Guest

  3. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    > On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 13:40:09 GMT, Yves wrote:
    >> it's a new style !!: http://www.garmin.com/products/forerunner201/
    >
    > Looks like a good way to shake the living crap out of a GPS. I'd rather keep it in the Camelbak.
    >
    > What the hell is "byking", anyway?

    I'm kinda new to the GPS thing. I just got an Etrex myself and am loking forward to checking it out
    on my next ride. I suspect I'll keep it in the bak as well, but they sell a nifty handlebar mount
    for like 20.00 bucks.

    Dave (lost? me? never!)

  4. BB says:

    >What the hell is "byking", anyway?