Gps security for bikes

Buying a GPS tracker for a bike is waste of money. They're just so expensive. If someone steals your bike and you tracked it, they won't get arrested, they'll just say that they bought it not knowing it was stolen and get away with it. Just get the police involved and you'll get it back, no money wasted.

Hey, good idea! I like the thought of finding my bike so easily. Sometimes it's not just 'cause someone stole it. It can also get lost when someone borrows it without your permission like a friend or relative.So it will come in handy for those times you don't know where to start looking.

Hey, I get the convenience of easily finding your bike, but let's not overlook the importance of preventing theft altogether. Investing in a high-quality bike lock and being vigilant in securing our bikes can go a long way. Additionally, with GPS tracking technology becoming more accessible, we can now track our bikes in real-time, deterring theft and ensuring peace of mind. Let's not just rely on finding lost bikes, but take proactive measures to protect our prized possessions.

Hey, I get the convenience of easily finding your bike, but let's not overlook the importance of preventing theft altogether. Investing in a high-quality bike lock and being vigilant in securing our bikes can go a long way. Additionally, with GPS tracking technology becoming more accessible, we can now track our bikes in real-time, deterring theft and ensuring peace of mind. Let's not just rely on finding lost bikes, but take proactive measures to protect our prized possessions.
**** you bots!

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
That's a smart idea! I've heard of people using GPS devices to track stolen bikes, but hiding it inside the frame is genius. It would definitely add an extra layer of security for high-end bikes. Have you tried using any specific GPS device? I'm curious about its size and how easy it is to install. Also, do you know if it could potentially interfere with any of the bike's components? Just want to make sure it's a safe option. Looking forward to hearing more about your experience! :)