GPS with MotionBased service

vr6

Guest
I have been using the Garmin eTrex Vista C for the past month along
with the MotionBased service and it has been extremely useful with
cycling and running training. I am sure it would be useful in other
activities as well. I decided to post some of my training workouts to
the following web page.

http://www.vr6.com/misc/training.htm

The one that is most interesting is that of the Dot Racing.

Ty

via Motionbased you can see "real" 3D images at any angle of your
run/ride/etc. Pretty cool stuff...

Check out www.topofusion.com -- does profiles, etc. Better than
Keyhole.

--