GPS with MotionBased service

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by vr6, Jun 18, 2005.

  1. vr6

    vr6 Guest

    I have been using the Garmin eTrex Vista C for the past month along
    with the MotionBased service and it has been extremely useful with
    cycling and running training. I am sure it would be useful in other
    activities as well. I decided to post some of my training workouts to
    the following web page.

    http://www.vr6.com/misc/training.htm

    The one that is most interesting is that of the Dot Racing.

    Ty

    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
    | http://www.vr6.com/ |
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

    Tags:

  2. 3Hank

    3Hank Guest

    If you take a subscription with Keyhole and export your GPS information
    via Motionbased you can see "real" 3D images at any angle of your
    run/ride/etc. Pretty cool stuff...

  3. Check out www.topofusion.com -- does profiles, etc. Better than
    Keyhole.

    --