Grab-On website, or, It's the Lord's Day on the web

marika <[email protected]> wrote:
> "brink" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>> Let's face it: if you aren't a believer in
>> God/vegetarianism/bicycling/Hillary Clinton/whatever, you probably
>> aren't real keen on someone telling you that you *should* be,
>> especially if you don't know them.

> you are right about the phase thing, and it;'s getting more and more
> trendy and the farther we go from the farm the more trendy it is to
> think of cows as fluffy and chicken and fish as vegetables

Pffft. Next you'll be telling me ketchup isn't a vegetable!

--
Dane Buson - [email protected]
"High explosives are often applicable where truth and logic fail."

marika wrote:

> brink wrote:
> >
> > Let's face it: if you aren't a believer in
> > God/vegetarianism/bicycling/Hillary Clinton/whatever, you probably aren't
> > real keen on someone telling you that you *should* be, especially if you
> > don't know them.

> you are right about the phase thing, and it;'s getting more and more trendy
> and the farther we go from the farm the more trendy it is to think of cows
> as fluffy and chicken and fish as vegetables

I don't have chickens, but several of my neighbors do, and they hang
around at my place a lot because I don't hack down my grass too often
and I let my vegetable garden go feral at the end of the season.
(Freelance bunnies come around too-- and I live in the thick of town
just 1.7 miles from the state capitol building.) I am surprised how
personable and, dare I say it, clever chickens are. They are masters
of exceeding low expectations.

To date, I have never been impressed by a fish.

Chalo