Gradients from Tour France

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Presspley, Aug 8, 2004.

  1. Presspley

    Presspley Guest

    I am looking for some data from the Tour de France.

    Specifically I want the GPS data that gets shown at the start of most
    televised shows of distance vs. altitude for some simulation work we are
    doing.

    >>Presspley

    www.presspley.com

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 18:25:02 GMT, "Presspley"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I am looking for some data from the Tour de France.
    >
    >Specifically I want the GPS data that gets shown at the start of most
    >televised shows of distance vs. altitude for some simulation work we are
    >doing.
    >
    >>>Presspley

    >www.presspley.com

    Dear P.,

    This page has profiles and data for many French climbs:

    http://212.98.32.192/salite/salite.asp?stato=Francia

    With luck, someone will be driven to post better pages,
    specific to Tour-stages, which we can then add to our
    favorites.

    Carl Fogel

  3. Richard Tack

    Richard Tack Guest

  4. Presspley

    Presspley Guest

    OK, next very niave question, how do I put it together into a real stage and
    get some real times? We then have a simulation to link the two together.

    Lindsay
    >>presspley

    www.presspley.com

    news:eek:[email protected]