Grand Cayman restaurant recommendations?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mary1313, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. Mary1313

    Mary1313 Guest

    Heading there in March and staying on 7 mile beach. Can you recommend a good restaurant? (We will
    have the 2 kids with us--13 and 10--and they CAN be appropriate at times!) Thanks. --Mary

    Tags:

  2. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    "MARY1313" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Heading there in March and staying on 7 mile beach. Can you recommend a
    good
    > restaurant? (We will have the 2 kids with us--13 and 10--and they CAN be appropriate at times!)
    > Thanks. --Mary

    IMO the best food is at the Westin. The nicest setting is the Wharf, where you can watch the tarpon
    being fed at, as I recall, 9pm. These are both expensive places; for cheap food try Eats Cafe, just
    opposite the Westin.