Grandma Comatose via bike collision

stop_me_NOT wrote:

> Sad report bout' my grandma.

She disowned you for being a crapflooding blogwhore?

Bill "fun with new words" S.

And I thought I posted some ****!

> Bill "fun with new words" S.

Did I miss something? Like the definition of "walkbike" I googled it and
the only thing that really seemed like it might fit was walkbike.org
which is up north somewhere, but he posts about St Petersburg FL?!? Am I
confused?

Ken
--
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

Ken M wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> stop_me_NOT wrote:
>>

>>> Sad report bout' my grandma.

>> She disowned you for being a crapflooding blogwhore?
>>

> And I thought I posted some ****!
>
>> Bill "fun with new words" S.
>>

> Did I miss something? Like the definition of "walkbike" I googled it
> and the only thing that really seemed like it might fit was
> walkbike.org which is up north somewhere, but he posts about St
> Petersburg FL?!? Am I confused?

A bit? I meant "crapflooding" (coined by Guy re. V@ndenutz) and "blogwhore"
(I'll take preliminary credit, TYVM).

I never click on the Spammer's links, so didn't notice "walkbike". In
mountain biking, we often refer to "hike-a-bike" sections, for whatever
/that's/ worth...

Bill "sigh" S.

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:26:13 -0500, Ken M <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bill Sornson wrote:
>> stop_me_NOT wrote:
>>

>>>Sad report bout' my grandma.

>> She disowned you for being a crapflooding blogwhore?
>>

>And I thought I posted some ****!
>
>> Bill "fun with new words" S.
>>

>Did I miss something? Like the definition of "walkbike" I googled it and
>the only thing that really seemed like it might fit was walkbike.org
>which is up north somewhere, but he posts about St Petersburg FL?!? Am I
>confused?
>
>Ken

You may be confused, but you missed absolutely nothing worthwhlie.
These freaks are using a plethora of user names to flood out one
liners promoting their pathetic little hate blog. I believe they are
using the term 'walkbike' as a discriptive name for a brand or model
they dislike (actually, it appears the dislike is more toward the
owners/management of said brand). They hide behind all their fake
names while spewing poison into the ether.

Over at ARBR there has been quite a long thread (mainly populated by
endless repitition from two individual)s discussing the
responsibility, identity, and appropriatness of discussing such in
public for a while.

Indiana Mike

Mike Rice wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:26:13 -0500, Ken M <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Bill Sornson wrote:

>>>She disowned you for being a crapflooding blogwhore?
>>>

>>And I thought I posted some ****!
>>

>>>Bill "fun with new words" S.
>>>

>>Did I miss something? Like the definition of "walkbike" I googled it and
>>the only thing that really seemed like it might fit was walkbike.org
>>which is up north somewhere, but he posts about St Petersburg FL?!? Am I
>>confused?
>>
>>Ken

> You may be confused, but you missed absolutely nothing worthwhlie.
> These freaks are using a plethora of user names to flood out one
> liners promoting their pathetic little hate blog. I believe they are
> using the term 'walkbike' as a discriptive name for a brand or model
> they dislike (actually, it appears the dislike is more toward the
> owners/management of said brand). They hide behind all their fake
> names while spewing poison into the ether.
>
> Over at ARBR there has been quite a long thread (mainly populated by
> endless repitition from two individual)s discussing the
> responsibility, identity, and appropriatness of discussing such in
> public for a while.
>
> Indiana Mike

Well I did take a quick look at the blog link in the start of this
thread and it looks like it is bashing recumbents of some sort. I guess
maybe I was away (on tour) when these posts started. Google group search
turned up nine references to "walkbike". And your right about being garbage.

Ken

--
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

"Mike Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Over at ARBR there has been quite a long thread (mainly populated by
> endless repitition from two individual)s discussing the
> responsibility, identity, and appropriatness of discussing such in
> public for a while.

Pardon me, but you appear to have misspelled "Induhviduals".

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:16:39 -0600, "Roger Houston" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Mike Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Over at ARBR there has been quite a long thread (mainly populated by
>> endless repitition from two individual)s discussing the
>> responsibility, identity, and appropriatness of discussing such in
>> public for a while.

>Pardon me, but you appear to have misspelled "Induhviduals".

Must have been a type oh.

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 01:30:05 GMT, Mike Rice <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:16:39 -0600, "Roger Houston" <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>

>>"Mike Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> Over at ARBR there has been quite a long thread (mainly populated by
>>> endless repitition from two individual)s discussing the
>>> responsibility, identity, and appropriatness of discussing such in
>>> public for a while.

>>Pardon me, but you appear to have misspelled "Induhviduals".
>>

>Must have been a type oh

Oops! meant a type d'oh! .