Grater prediction thread

Kreuziger and Kloden will come first and second in Switzerland.

Which way, who knows.

The prologue today Martin and Cancellara come first and second. Again, which way, who knows.

Grater said:
Hang in there brothers!

Evans will attack today. He has 17 seconds to make on Valverde. He will do it. I read he wanted to win Dauphine.
He attacked. And not just once. He was attacking and attacking... I couldn't believe my eyes. Too bad he doesn't have explosive power to shake off those Spaniards. And what about sprint at the finish line and Contador zig-zagging... Was he tired that much or just fooling around. Whatever... Evans tried, but failed. At least he showed he can attack (no matter how effective) and tried to silence up those who call him wheel sucker.

Stage 1 of the Tour

1. Cancellara
2. Contador
3. Kirchen
4. Wiggins
5. Martin

Grater said:
Stage 1 of the Tour

1. Cancellara
2. Contador
3. Kirchen
4. Wiggins
5. Martin

1.Wiggins
2.Cancellara
3.Evans
4. Ignatiev
5.Armstrong
6.Contador
7.Devolder
8.Menchov

Grater said:
Stage 1 of the Tour

1. Cancellara
2. Contador
3. Kirchen
4. Wiggins
5. Martin

Not bad!

Stage 2

1. Cavendish
2. Haussler
3. Freire
4. Bennati
5. Farrar

Is stage 2 guaranteed to be a bunch sprint? The profile looks lumpy throughout.:confused:

1. Hushovd
2. Farrar
3. Pozzato

1. Columbia
2. Garmin +4seconds
3. Astana +10 seconds
4. Liquigas +30 seconds
5. Cervelo +32 seconds
6. Saxo Bank +38 seconds
7. ____ +1 min
8. ____
9. ____
10. Silence Lotto +1.50

Change of prediction

1. Columbia
2. Garmin +4 seconds
3. Astana +18 seconds
4. Liquigas +30 seconds
5. Saxo Bank +38 seconds
6. Cevelo +48 seconds
7. Milram +57 seconds
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. Silence Lotto +1:56
Last: FDJ +3.57

Grater said:
Change of prediction

1. Columbia
2. Garmin +4 seconds
3. Astana +18 seconds
4. Liquigas +30 seconds
5. Saxo Bank +38 seconds
6. Cevelo +48 seconds
7. Milram +57 seconds
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. Silence Lotto +1:56
Last: FDJ +3.57

Not that I totaly disagree with your predictions but I hope Lotto are closer than that

If you have your own thread for making predictions, should you not be right at least some of the time?

IndyRider said:
If you have your own thread for making predictions, should you not be right at least some of the time?
He picked Voeckler for the win yesterday in a breakaway. Does that count as some of the time?

IndyRider said:

How bout you try it. It aint that easy to predict

Thanks guys

I was about to tell him to do it himself. It's not easy to predict stage winners - especially on stages we've seen. Tonight is a little easier though.

1. Sastre
2. Contador +1.04
3. Sanchez +1.04
4. A Schleck +1.04
5. Evans +1.04
6. Kreuziger +1.04
7. Armstrong and the rest of the group +1.38

Not sure about Menchov!

I would think that Sastre might do what he did in the Giro and they main contenders will give him that. Contador will follow Schleck and bring Sanchez with him or Sanchez will attack. Naturally Evans will attempt the move and be successful with the strong Liquigas unit sending Kreu up the road.

Contador takes yellow! - Then sacrifices it tomorrow to a break or keeps it with the break being successful.

I see something like that.