4. Rebellin
5. Valverde
Hmmm, had the riders, wrong order.

1. Rebellin
2. Schleck
3. Cunego
4. Sanchez
5. Evans

With I think Lovkvist and Valverde there.

I got second position. Does that count as getting things back on track?

You've done enough to stop us from firing you Grater but I expect a good performance in LBL otherwise you're getting a pay cut!

Eldrack said:
Bump. You going to Rebellin for LBL?
Thanks for bumping it. I lost where this thread was.

Logic would say yes, go Rebellin, but I'm looking at Valverde to do something special. It will be one of those 2. Whichever way you look at it, both those riders will come top 3.

Eldrack said:
You've done enough to stop us from firing you Grater but I expect a good performance in LBL otherwise you're getting a pay cut!
Hey, wait till after the Giro before you make the decision. Come end of May, I promise that there will be awesome results.

swampy1970 said:
The only thing that Evans will get close to winning is the "best excuse award".

Maybe one day he'll get around to saying that the pained grimmace that he's good at holding for hours uses too much energy...

Rebellin
Gilbert
Cunego
Valverde
Dekker - if he's on the start list.
Top stuff.

With more of these results, you might get your own thread and mine might go. Keep up the work!

Leige

1. Alejandro Valverde

2. Davide Rebellin

3. Damiano Cunego

4. Andy Schleck

5. Thomas Lovkvist

Maglia Rosa Prediction

Winner: Levi Leipheimer

Runner Up: Damiano Cunego

Third: Denis Menchov

--------------------------------

Points Classification Prediction

Mark Cavendish

How many stages does Mark Cavendish Wins?

Stage 1 - TTT

1. Columbia
2. Garmin
3. Astana

Let's watch Grater get things going again! Toss up between Garmin and Columbia. Columbia are running high on confidence. Go with them.

Grater said:
Stage 1 - TTT

1. Columbia
2. Garmin
3. Astana

Let's watch Grater get things going again! Toss up between Garmin and Columbia. Columbia are running high on confidence. Go with them.
I'd say - realistic predictions. But have to notice some high expectations, Cunego and Menchov. Somehow Cunego has problems to find his 2004 form, so I'm not sure about him (but would love to see him with strongest) and I'm not sure about Menchov's intentions.
What about Basso? I'd put him in the mix.

Andrija said:
I'd say - realistic predictions. But have to notice some high expectations, Cunego and Menchov. Somehow Cunego has problems to find his 2004 form, so I'm not sure about him (but would love to see him with strongest) and I'm not sure about Menchov's intentions.
What about Basso? I'd put him in the mix.
Rabobank are not riding Brown thus sending a full team to support Menchov. I know where their intentions are.

Grater said:
Rabobank are not riding Brown thus sending a full team to support Menchov. I know where their intentions are.
Also, his pedigree doesn't allow less than top performance, but he has the Tour in his sight too, so I'm questioning his readiness to push himself to the limits.

Providing Astana or Liquigas don't screw me over, this topic is back on track.

Grater said:
Stage 1 - TTT

1. Columbia
2. Garmin
3. Astana

well done Grates

the tea leaves are back and working

thunder said:
well done Grates

the tea leaves are back and working
Thanks Thunder.

I havn't let you down, yet.

Good to see me bounce back in this fashion. Took the risk with Columbia, it paid off.