Gratin recipe with rouquefort cheese

Catsami2

Guest
Looking for a recipe that was published in an earlier edition of POTATO by Williams-Sonoma. It
included rouquefort cheese. Does anyone have that issue and would share the recipe.

On 31 Jan 2004 19:24:24 GMT, [email protected] (Catsami2) wrote:

>Looking for a recipe that was published in an earlier edition of POTATO by Williams-Sonoma. It
>included rouquefort cheese. Does anyone have that issue and would share the recipe.

Have you tried Google? I found it on the first try:

Potato and Fennel Gratin

Yield: 4-6 servings From Williams-Sonoma Kitchen

* 1 med. Fennel bulb, trimmed ...
* 2 oz. Roquefort cheese, crumbled

<snip>

-sw