Gratin recipe with rouquefort cheese

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Catsami2, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Catsami2

    Catsami2 Guest

    Looking for a recipe that was published in an earlier edition of POTATO by Williams-Sonoma. It
    included rouquefort cheese. Does anyone have that issue and would share the recipe.

    Tags:

  2. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On 31 Jan 2004 19:24:24 GMT, [email protected] (Catsami2) wrote:

    >Looking for a recipe that was published in an earlier edition of POTATO by Williams-Sonoma. It
    >included rouquefort cheese. Does anyone have that issue and would share the recipe.

    Have you tried Google? I found it on the first try:

    Potato and Fennel Gratin

    Yield: 4-6 servings From Williams-Sonoma Kitchen

    * 1 med. Fennel bulb, trimmed ...
    * 2 oz. Roquefort cheese, crumbled

    <snip>

    -sw