Grauniad and helmets again

Mike K Smith wrote:
> There's an interesting article by Matt Seaton about cobbles and
> paris-Roubaix, too.
>
> http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/motoring/story/0,,1747181,00.html
>
> I'm just wondering when Roubaix was moved to Belgium, though.

If he came to Dundee he'd see a lot more cobbles... Most of th estreets
near the Uni are a thin veneer of patchy tarmac over cobbles, many of
which date back at least a century.

...d

> There's an interesting article by Matt Seaton about cobbles

They've just put some cobbled speed tables on the road behind the London Eye
(which just happens to be a signed cycle route for both the LCN and national
network). Horribly rattly to cycle over but you probably don't feel it in a
motor. I wrote to the council to whinge.

In article <[email protected]>, POHB
([email protected]) wrote:

> They've just put some cobbled speed tables on the road behind the London Eye
> (which just happens to be a signed cycle route for both the LCN and national
> network). Horribly rattly to cycle over but you probably don't feel it in a
> motor. I wrote to the council to whinge.

The Nut Mines are surrounded on all sides by cobbles. Hateful things.

Ha ha, you fool! You've fallen victim to one of the classic blunders!
The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia"