Gravity-Dropper Seatpost: Workaround For Wedge?

G.T. wrote:
> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:

>>> I thought there was supposed to be a link to a picture of something
>>> gross that he forgot.

>> Do I have to 'splain everything?!?
>>
>> Pete C. wrote about a jillion words complaining about the seatpost and
>> related matters.
>>
>> Pete F. boiled it down to one concise sentence.

> Ah, yes, I see now, one concise edited sentence:
>
> Original: "Only gripe I have is the same one I have with Thompson posts:
> the saddle clip does not fully accommodate the goofey rails on Brooks
> saddles."
>
> Pete F's: "Only gripe I have is the same one I have with Thompson posts:
> the saddle clip does not fully accommodate the goofey rails on the goofy
> Brooks saddles."
>
> Greg

Me thinks me got it now. I still would of liked to see a disgusting
photo of something.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

G.T. wrote:

> Pete F's: "Only gripe I have is the same one I have with Thompson posts:
> the saddle clip does not fully accommodate the goofey rails on the goofy
> Brooks saddles."

There's an additional "goofy" in there to describe those
Brook's monstrosities.

Much ado about cultish saddles.

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:06:50 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
<mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:

> G.T. wrote:
>> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Do I have to 'splain everything?!?
>>>
>>> Pete C. wrote about a jillion words complaining about the seatpost and
>>> related matters.
>>>
>>> Pete F. boiled it down to one concise sentence.

>> Ah, yes, I see now, one concise edited sentence:
>> Original: "Only gripe I have is the same one I have with Thompson
>> Brooks saddles."
>> Pete F's: "Only gripe I have is the same one I have with Thompson
>> the goofy Brooks saddles."
>> Greg

> Me thinks me got it now. I still would of liked to see a disgusting
> photo of something.

Here ya go. Warning, it is a picture of Mikey V
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/melissa92880/disgusting.jpg

--
Slack

?Slack wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:06:50 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
> <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
>
>> G.T. wrote:
>>> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Ah, yes, I see now, one concise edited sentence:
>>> Original: "Only gripe I have is the same one I have with Thompson
>>> Brooks saddles."
>>> Pete F's: "Only gripe I have is the same one I have with Thompson
>>> the goofy Brooks saddles."
>>> Greg

>> Me thinks me got it now. I still would of liked to see a disgusting
>> photo of something.
>>

> Here ya go. Warning, it is a picture of Mikey V
> http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/melissa92880/disgusting.jpg

I can sleep better tonight. Thanks for that. Actually I am wired to
the ceiling right now. Had a gig tonight and drank too much
VitaminEnergy (our sponsor). No sleep for me! Woo hoo!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

pete fagerlin wrote:
> G.T. wrote:
>
>> Pete F's: "Only gripe I have is the same one I have with Thompson
>> the goofy Brooks saddles."

> There's an additional "goofy" in there to describe those Brook's
> monstrosities.
>
> Much ado about cultish saddles.

There's a reason for that. Ride a Brooks for 8 hours and your **** gets
bigger, you last longer, and as a strange side effect it restores hair
better than Rogaine®!!! Brooks, the Miracle Saddle!

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Per Bill Sornson:
>Pete C. wrote about a jillion words complaining about the seatpost and
>related matters.
>
>Pete F. boiled it down to one concise sentence.

Here's an effort at conciseness from Pete C: I *really* like
this thing!
--
PeteCresswell