Great bent URLs to include in new HPV book edition?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jeff Potter, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. Jeff Potter

    Jeff Potter Guest

    As I posted earlier, I'm wrapping up a new edition (finally!) of "The Recumbent Bicycle," due to go
    to press next week. It should be available in a few weeks at a very high quality level, new cover,
    great new paper stock: and new lower price! --$19.95 list. It'll also finally get a big push to
    bookstores nationwide. Whew!

    I've greatly expanded and updated the Contact Info resources in the Appendix: every manufacturer has
    its website listed (as available), tons more dealers listed, too.

    Anyone have some great tips on web resources that NEED to go into this book?

    For instance, I just realized that Joe Kochanowski doesn't have proper recognition yet. : ) So he's
    getting a good blurb in the "Personal & Misc Websites" section.

    I'm mostly wanting to make sure I don't overlook any of the great characters who make up benting.
    It's such a diverse scene!

    Thanks.

    --

    Jeff Potter
    ****

    Tags:

  2. Just a few of my faves that might already be in your book:

    National Bicycle Greenway Recumbents.com recumbent.com Bent Rider On Line Mikes Recumbent Trikes
    (and similar site in Europe) Velomobile pages (don't know how many) Recumbent Trike Rider Unusual
    Human Power Vehicles (and sister site listed) Bicycle Rod & Custom Velo Vision

    Many more- I find them by surprise!

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

    Jeff Potter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Anyone have some great tips on web resources that NEED to go into this book?
    >
    > Jeff Potter

  3. Include one - the one to the book's website, where you keep the updated collection of great links.

    Links in a book tend to turn into 404's.

    Just a thought. Torben