Great bent URLs to include in new HPV book edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeff Potter

As I posted earlier, I'm wrapping up a new edition (finally!) of "The Recumbent Bicycle," due to go
to press next week. It should be available in a few weeks at a very high quality level, new cover,
great new paper stock: and new lower price! --$19.95 list. It'll also finally get a big push to
bookstores nationwide. Whew!

I've greatly expanded and updated the Contact Info resources in the Appendix: every manufacturer has
its website listed (as available), tons more dealers listed, too.

Anyone have some great tips on web resources that NEED to go into this book?

For instance, I just realized that Joe Kochanowski doesn't have proper recognition yet. : ) So he's
getting a good blurb in the "Personal & Misc Websites" section.

I'm mostly wanting to make sure I don't overlook any of the great characters who make up benting.
It's such a diverse scene!

Thanks.

--

Jeff Potter
*Out Your Backdoor * http://www.outyourbackdoor.com publisher of outdoor/indoor do-it-yourself
culture... ...offering "small world" views on bikes, bows, books, movies... ...rare books on ski,
bike, boat culture, plus a Gulf Coast thriller about smalltown smuggling ... more radical novels
coming up! ...original downloadable music ... and articles galore! plus national "Off the Beaten
Path" travel forums! HOLY SMOKES!

Just a few of my faves that might already be in your book:

National Bicycle Greenway Recumbents.com recumbent.com Bent Rider On Line Mikes Recumbent Trikes
(and similar site in Europe) Velomobile pages (don't know how many) Recumbent Trike Rider Unusual
Human Power Vehicles (and sister site listed) Bicycle Rod & Custom Velo Vision

Many more- I find them by surprise!

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

Jeff Potter <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
>
>
> Anyone have some great tips on web resources that NEED to go into this book?
>
> Jeff Potter

Include one - the one to the book's website, where you keep the updated collection of great links.

Links in a book tend to turn into 404's.

Just a thought. Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.