Great Day in Philly

Tritonrider

Guest
I don't know how Adam did as nobody has full results up yet, but it's still a great day here. Lyne
takes the women's race and Mark McCormack is the new Champ! Fantastic day here in New England since
we get to claim Lyne by adoption. Bill C

[email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I don't know how Adam did as nobody has full results up yet, but it's still a great day here. Lyne
> takes the women's race and Mark McCormack is the new Champ! Fantastic day here in New England
> since we get to claim Lyne by adoption. Bill C

Agreed. This is great!! I'm glad to see a the hardworking Mark McCormack win the Jersey. A great
rider and competitor ... a supporter of cycling at all levels. His cyclocross workshop @Lincoln RI
last fall had a great effect in improving my performance. Just great!!!

Rats, I didn't see Jason or Adam on the podium.

Or in the start list.

--

Jeff Potter
****