Great Deals on subscriptions to biking and other magazines!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Offers, Feb 18, 2003.

  1. Offers

    Offers Guest

    Great Deals on subscriptions to biking and other magazines!

    We are introducing a new discount program to give you the magazines you want to read at great
    low prices.

    We have a new online or toll-free subscription program which offers you special discounts of up to
    85% off the newsstand price on your favorite magazines. So stop sitting in the aisle of the
    newsstand trying to quickly scan through each issue before they catch you and ask you to buy the
    magazine, and instead see how cheap it is to subscribe directly to the magazine using our online
    subscription program.

    If you already subscribe, or if you want to become a new devotee to the ways of biking, then click
    right here, to see how easy it is to subscribe and save on these and over 1,200 other great
    magazines like Outside, Sport Magazine and Fitness. http://www.street-tag.com

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Offers wrote:
    > Great Deals on subscriptions to biking and other magazines!
    >
    > We are introducing a new discount program to give you the magazines you want to read at great
    > low prices.
    >
    > We have a new online or toll-free subscription program which offers you special discounts of up to
    > 85% off the newsstand price on your favorite magazines. So stop sitting in the aisle of the
    > newsstand trying to quickly scan through each issue before they catch you and ask you to buy the
    > magazine, and instead see how cheap it is to subscribe directly to the magazine using our online
    > subscription program.
    >
    > If you already subscribe, or if you want to become a new devotee to the ways of biking, then click
    > right here, to see how easy it is to subscribe and save on these and over 1,200 other great
    > magazines like Outside, Sport Magazine and Fitness. http://www.street-tag.com

    I'll send the abuse report tomorrow...