Great Divide Ride this Sunday

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by ritcho, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. ritcho

    ritcho New Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2004
    Any a.b'ers riding this event on Sunday? If not, I'll be up for a BR at the usual time and place.

    Ritch

    Tags:

  2. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    ritcho wrote:
    > Any a.b'ers riding this event on Sunday? If not, I'll be up for a BR at
    > the usual time and place.
    >
    > Ritch

    I'll be BR'ing, but may take a short route depending on how much study I
    get done tomorrow.

    DaveB

  3. jim

    jim Guest

    Always lots of (seemingly) furtive references to "the usual time and
    lace" - is this a secret cabal? How is one inducted? And does it hurt?

    "ritcho" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Any a.b'ers riding this event on Sunday? If not, I'll be up for a BR at
    > the usual time and place.
    >
    > Ritch
    >

    > --
    > ritcho

  4. essendon93

    essendon93 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2004
    I shall be there tomorrow, be good to meet you jim. 7.20 at Doncaster Shopping town, cnr Doncaster rd. It's as hard as you want to make it :)

  5. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    *laugh* it's as hard as you want to make it...... I've heard those words before :)

  6. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2006-04-22, jim (aka Bruce)
    > Always lots of (seemingly) furtive references to "the usual time and
    > lace" - is this a secret cabal? How is one inducted? And does it hurt?

    There is no cabal.

    http://www.boroondarabug.org/other_resources/BR_map_2darker.pdf

    --
    TimC
    Disclaimer: Due to feline interference, this post may contain typographical