Great First Week

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Meg Morgan, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Meg Morgan

    Meg Morgan Guest

    Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting
    Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it
    was due to water retention and the fact that I had a huge
    meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it must be fat
    right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
    ready to get off the last 21 pounds!

    Hope everyone has a great weekend!

    Meg
    166.6/161/140

    Tags:

  2. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Wow!!!
    That's a stormer of a first week!
    Well done you - see, starting over was well worth it :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
    2001 ...a little stuck at present...

    "Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
    > "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
    > some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
    > had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
    > must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
    > right now
    and
    > ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    > Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    > Meg
    > 166.6/161/140

  3. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Wow!!!
    That's a stormer of a first week!
    Well done you - see, starting over was well worth it :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
    2001 ...a little stuck at present...

    "Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
    > "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
    > some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
    > had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
    > must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
    > right now
    and
    > ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    > Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    > Meg
    > 166.6/161/140

  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:03:28 GMT, "Meg Morgan"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >lost 5.6 in my first week!

    That's a good loss. Keep at it.
    --
    Richard Since 1938
    250/240/177

  5. Richard

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >lost 5.6 in my first week!

    That's a good loss. Keep at it.
    --
    Richard Since 1938
    250/240/177

  6. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Yay Meg! Congratulations.

    "Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
    > "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
    > some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
    > had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
    > must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
    > right now
    and
    > ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    > Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    > Meg
    > 166.6/161/140

  7. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Yay Meg! Congratulations.

    "Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
    > "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
    > some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
    > had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
    > must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
    > right now
    and
    > ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    > Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    > Meg
    > 166.6/161/140

  8. Stupendous starting-over-loss!

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting
    >Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it
    >was due to water retention and the fact that I had a huge
    >meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it must be fat
    >right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
    >ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    >Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    >Meg
    >166.6/161/140

    Linda P
    232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  9. Stupendous starting-over-loss!

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting
    >Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it
    >was due to water retention and the fact that I had a huge
    >meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it must be fat
    >right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
    >ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    >Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    >Meg
    >166.6/161/140

    Linda P
    232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  10. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Great job.

    "Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
    > "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
    > some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
    > had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
    > must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
    > right now
    and
    > ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    > Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    > Meg
    > 166.6/161/140

  11. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Great job.

    "Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
    > "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
    > some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
    > had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
    > must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
    > right now
    and
    > ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    > Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    > Meg
    > 166.6/161/140

  12. Fred

    Fred Guest

    That was quite a meal before your 1st WI. Congrats on an
    exceptional loss

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting
    >Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it
    >was due to water retention and the fact that I had a huge
    >meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it must be fat
    >right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
    >ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    >Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    >Meg
    >166.6/161/140

  13. Fred

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting
    >Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it
    >was due to water retention and the fact that I had a huge
    >meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it must be fat
    >right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
    >ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    >Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    >Meg
    >166.6/161/140

  14. doesn't matter what kind of weight only that it is now "gone" weight, good
    for you, Lee
    Meg Morgan <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
    > "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
    > some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
    > had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
    > must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
    > right now
    and
    > ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    > Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    > Meg
    > 166.6/161/140

  15. doesn't matter what kind of weight only that it is now "gone" weight, good
    for you, Lee
    Meg Morgan <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
    > "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
    > some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
    > had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
    > must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
    > right now
    and
    > ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    > Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    > Meg
    > 166.6/161/140

  16. dOOo. O Oo. .. O b ;::' Oo.. b;;;; OooO';;;O:: * .o_O.'qb
    .P"~ dOo'oD qoP Udo qob qob OP d' O .P l ; \ ' A visit from
    the Whoosh Fairy is an excellent way to start over!
    Congratulations.
    --
    Linda P

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting Over Post" I
    >lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it was due to water retention
    >and the fact that I had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of
    >it must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
    >ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    >Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    >Meg
    >166.6/161/140

  17. dOOo. O Oo. .. O b ;::' Oo.. b;;;; OooO';;;O:: * .o_O.'qb

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting Over Post" I
    >lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it was due to water retention
    >and the fact that I had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of
    >it must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
    >ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >
    >Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >
    >Meg
    >166.6/161/140

  18. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Hey, what is the whoosh fairy frozen out there in the
    portapotty? (G)

    On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:15:25 -0600, Prairie Roots
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Stupendous starting-over-loss!
    >
    >On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:03:28 GMT, "Meg Morgan"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
    >>"Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
    >>some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
    >>had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
    >>must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
    >>right now and ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >>
    >>Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >>
    >>Meg
    >>166.6/161/140
    >>

    >Linda P
    >232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  19. Fred

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Stupendous starting-over-loss!
    >
    >On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:03:28 GMT, "Meg Morgan"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
    >>"Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
    >>some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
    >>had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
    >>must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
    >>right now and ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
    >>
    >>Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    >>
    >>Meg
    >>166.6/161/140
    >>

    >Linda P
    >232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  20. That is a great first week! Congratulations!

    Brenda

    news:[email protected]...