Great First Week

Meg Morgan

Guest
Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting
Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it
was due to water retention and the fact that I had a huge
meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it must be fat
right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
ready to get off the last 21 pounds!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Meg
166.6/161/140

Wow!!!
That's a stormer of a first week!
Well done you - see, starting over was well worth it :)

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
2001 ...a little stuck at present...

"Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
> "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
> some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
> had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
> must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
> right now
and
> ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
> Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
> Meg
> 166.6/161/140

Wow!!!
That's a stormer of a first week!
Well done you - see, starting over was well worth it :)

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
2001 ...a little stuck at present...

"Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
> "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
> some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
> had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
> must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
> right now
and
> ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
> Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
> Meg
> 166.6/161/140

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:03:28 GMT, "Meg Morgan"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>lost 5.6 in my first week!

That's a good loss. Keep at it.
--
Richard Since 1938
250/240/177

<[email protected]> wrote:

>lost 5.6 in my first week!

That's a good loss. Keep at it.
--
Richard Since 1938
250/240/177

Yay Meg! Congratulations.

"Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
> "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
> some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
> had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
> must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
> right now
and
> ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
> Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
> Meg
> 166.6/161/140

Yay Meg! Congratulations.

"Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
> "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
> some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
> had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
> must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
> right now
and
> ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
> Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
> Meg
> 166.6/161/140

Stupendous starting-over-loss!

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting
>Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it
>was due to water retention and the fact that I had a huge
>meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it must be fat
>right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
>ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
>Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
>Meg
>166.6/161/140

Linda P
232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting
>Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it
>was due to water retention and the fact that I had a huge
>meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it must be fat
>right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
>ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
>Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
>Meg
>166.6/161/140

Linda P
232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Great job.

"Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
> "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
> some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
> had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
> must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
> right now
and
> ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
> Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
> Meg
> 166.6/161/140

Great job.

"Meg Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
> "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
> some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
> had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
> must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
> right now
and
> ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
> Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
> Meg
> 166.6/161/140

That was quite a meal before your 1st WI. Congrats on an
exceptional loss

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting
>Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it
>was due to water retention and the fact that I had a huge
>meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it must be fat
>right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
>ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
>Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
>Meg
>166.6/161/140

doesn't matter what kind of weight only that it is now "gone" weight, good
for you, Lee
Meg Morgan <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
> "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
> some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
> had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
> must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
> right now
and
> ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
> Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
> Meg
> 166.6/161/140

doesn't matter what kind of weight only that it is now "gone" weight, good
for you, Lee
Meg Morgan <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
> "Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
> some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
> had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
> must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
> right now
and
> ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
> Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
> Meg
> 166.6/161/140

dOOo. O Oo. .. O b ;::' Oo.. b;;;; OooO';;;O:: * .o_O.'qb
.P"~ dOo'oD qoP Udo qob qob OP d' O .P l ; \ ' A visit from
the Whoosh Fairy is an excellent way to start over!
Congratulations.
--
Linda P

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks everyone for their support last week to my "Starting Over Post" I
>lost 5.6 in my first week! I think some of it was due to water retention
>and the fact that I had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of
>it must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated right now and
>ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>
>Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>
>Meg
>166.6/161/140

Hey, what is the whoosh fairy frozen out there in the
portapotty? (G)

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Stupendous starting-over-loss!
>
>On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:03:28 GMT, "Meg Morgan"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Thanks everyone for their support last week to my
>>"Starting Over Post" I lost 5.6 in my first week! I think
>>some of it was due to water retention and the fact that I
>>had a huge meal the night before weigh-in, but some of it
>>must be fat right? Thanks to everyone, I am soo motivated
>>right now and ready to get off the last 21 pounds!
>>
>>Hope everyone has a great weekend!
>>
>>Meg
>>166.6/161/140
>>

>Linda P
>232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

That is a great first week! Congratulations!

Brenda

news:[email protected]...