Great Hoaxes

Mark Probert-March 8, 2004 wrote:
> "David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> In article
<wF%[email protected]>,
>> Mark Probert-March 8, 2004 <Mark
[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>>

>>> A really great hoax:
>>>
>>> http://www.whale.to/
>>
>> No, no, no -- it's a humor site.
>
> Being a hoax and humorous is not mutually inconsistent.

It is a joke but it is not funny.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (john) wrote:
> > updated, don't miss it!!
> >
> > http://www.whale.to/b/hoax.html
>
> You know, a slightly larger font would be helpful as,
> strains the eyes to read it. And arial or verdana could be
> clearer than tnr.

Probably, but after youread it, what is going to sdtop your
from thinking that this guy is a moron? Just to let youknow,
the site has been cited at least twice as the internets most
notorious source of bullcrap.

> [email protected] (john) wrote:
> > updated, don't miss it!!
> >
> > http://www.whale.to/b/hoax.html
>
> You know, a slightly larger font would be helpful as,
> strains the eyes to read it. And arial or verdana could be
> clearer than tnr.

You can have the vaccine one in Ariel
http://www.whale.to/b/hoax1.html

It is just much easier collecting and collating in tnr as I
find the text sizes 10, 12 useful also 14. I could do with a
bigger screen as well

john

> > You know, a slightly larger font would be helpful as,
> > strains the eyes to read it. And arial or verdana could
> > be clearer than tnr.
>

> You can have the vaccine one in Ariel
> http://www.whale.to/b/hoax1.html

It's a lot easier to read. Thanks.

> It is just much easier collecting and collating in tnr as
> I find the text sizes 10, 12 useful also 14. I could do
> with a bigger screen as well

Getting that amount of text and links onto one small screen
would be challenging.

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB