Road Cycling · Public discussion

Great new show on ESPN2!!! - Caught Ya!

Started by Camella208 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 782 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
19 February 2004
Last activity
21 February 2004
Original author
Camella208
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
782
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've seen it all now. Oh my god!!! There's a show on ESPN2 – Sunday mornings that I just can't turn
    off. Have you seen Caught Ya? I love it because you never know what these guys are going to do. This
    is easily becoming one of my favorite shows.

  2. (Camella208) said:

    I've seen it all now. Oh my god!!! There's a show on ESPN2 – Sunday mornings that I just can't turn
    off. Have you seen Caught Ya? I love it because you never know what these guys are going to do.
    This is easily becoming one of my favorite shows.

    you must be that guy from fox news again...

    --
    mac the naïf

  3. On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:30:55 +0000 (UTC), Alex Colvin <[email hidden]>

    wrote in message : said:

    you must be that guy from fox news again...

    Amazing how many cyclists choose to make their first and only post a new thread plugging something
    completely unrelated to cycling, isn't it?

    Oh, wait...

    Guy
    ===
    May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
    chapmancentral.demon.co.ukchapmancentral.demon.co.uk

    88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at Washington University

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.