Great new show on ESPN2!!! - Caught Ya!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Camella208, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Camella208

    Camella208 Guest

    I've seen it all now. Oh my god!!! There's a show on ESPN2 – Sunday mornings that I just can't turn
    off. Have you seen Caught Ya? I love it because you never know what these guys are going to do. This
    is easily becoming one of my favorite shows.

    Tags:

  2. Alex Colvin

    Alex Colvin Guest

    [email protected] (Camella208) writes:
    >I've seen it all now. Oh my god!!! There's a show on ESPN2 – Sunday mornings that I just can't turn
    >off. Have you seen Caught Ya? I love it because you never know what these guys are going to do.
    >This is easily becoming one of my favorite shows.

    you must be that guy from fox news again...

    --
    mac the naïf

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:30:55 +0000 (UTC), Alex Colvin <[email protected]>
    wrote in message <[email protected]>:

    >you must be that guy from fox news again...

    Amazing how many cyclists choose to make their first and only post a new thread plugging something
    completely unrelated to cycling, isn't it?

    Oh, wait...

    Guy
    ===
    http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk