Great week for RBR racing

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, May 27, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    Adam at Milk RAS Joe Papp at somerville and Jason at Melon City in front of Lieswyn Congrats to all
    the RBR guys. Bill C

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    HEY, don't forget Warren.

    > Adam at Milk RAS Joe Papp at somerville and Jason at Melon City in front of Lieswyn Congrats to
    > all the RBR guys. Bill C

  3. Warren

    Warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Tom Kunich
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > HEY, don't forget Warren.

    Please, I am trying to forget that "result". Hooked into the curb at the final turn but not in the
    right place to begin with. Folsom will be better.

    -WG

  4. Warren

    Warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Kurgan Gringioni
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:270520032118346976%[email protected]...
    > > In article <[email protected]>, Tom Kunich
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > HEY, don't forget Warren.
    > >
    > > Please, I am trying to forget that "result". Hooked into the curb at the final turn but not in
    > > the right place to begin with. Folsom will be better.
    >

    > Masters Fattie placings count as results?

    Not even that good. I put "result" in quotes to indicate it's worthlessness.

    -WG