great whoosh!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Betty Boop, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Betty Boop

    Betty Boop Guest

    Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200! I am 199.8 but it is still
    below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a little celebrating when I came home today. I figured I
    earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now I am back on track for the rest of the week. I
    only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty

    217.9/199.8/rafl 190

    Tags:

  2. good for you, Lee
    betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
    > am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
    little
    > celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
    > I am back on track for the rest of the week.
    > only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
    >
    > 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

  3. Remember Chutes and Ladders? You took a nice ride down the chute into Onederland! Congrats!

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:32:23 GMT, "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200! I am 199.8 but it is still
    >below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a little celebrating when I came home today. I figured I
    >earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now I am back on track for the rest of the week. I
    >only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
    >
    >217.9/199.8/rafl 190

    Prairie Roots
    232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on a great whoosh and entry into not only another decade but another century - under 200.

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:32:23 GMT, "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200! I am 199.8 but it is still
    >below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a little celebrating when I came home today. I figured I
    >earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now I am back on track for the rest of the week. I
    >only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
    >
    >217.9/199.8/rafl 190

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Didn't get your original post...

    Gosh darn it WOOHOO!! Onederland...How sweet it is!! I hope to be there soon...save a place for me!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

    Miss Violette wrote:
    > good for you, Lee betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!

    >>am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
    >
    > little
    >
    >>celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
    >>I am back on track for the rest of the week.

    >>only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
    >>
    >>217.9/199.8/rafl 190

  6. Julieb

    Julieb Guest

    New decades are fun. but new centuries are even better! Congratulations on making it to
    Onederland Better.

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
    > am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
    little
    > celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
    > I am back on track for the rest of the week.
    > only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
    >
    > 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

  7. I Williams

    I Williams Guest

    Congrats Betty
    "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
    > am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
    little
    > celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
    > I am back on track for the rest of the week.
    > only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
    >
    > 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

  8. Bird

    Bird Guest

    that's terrific. Keep up the good work and you will be at goal in no time.
    Bird
    "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
    > am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
    little
    > celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
    > I am back on track for the rest of the week.
    > only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
    >
    > 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

  9. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    WHEE another one enters ONEDERLAND!! Good for you

    "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
    > am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
    little
    > celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
    > I am back on track for the rest of the week.
    > only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
    >
    > 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

  10. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Welcome to Onederland Betty, congrats on the great loss!!!

    Joyce

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:32:23 GMT, "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200! I am 199.8 but it is still
    >below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a little celebrating when I came home today. I figured I
    >earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now I am back on track for the rest of the week. I
    >only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
    >
    >217.9/199.8/rafl 190

  11. Good for you! I sure hope I can join you at the below 200 soon. It's been a long time since I've
    been below . . . .

    --
    Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

    Remove "invalid" to reply

    "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
    > am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
    little
    > celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
    > I am back on track for the rest of the week.
    > only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
    >
    > 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

  12. Meg Morgan

    Meg Morgan Guest

    Congratulations! You are one you're way!

    news:[email protected]...