great whoosh!!!

Betty Boop

Guest
Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200! I am 199.8 but it is still
below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a little celebrating when I came home today. I figured I
earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now I am back on track for the rest of the week. I
only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty

217.9/199.8/rafl 190

good for you, Lee
betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
> am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
little
> celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
> I am back on track for the rest of the week.
> only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
>
> 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

Remember Chutes and Ladders? You took a nice ride down the chute into Onederland! Congrats!

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:32:23 GMT, "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200! I am 199.8 but it is still
>below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a little celebrating when I came home today. I figured I
>earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now I am back on track for the rest of the week. I
>only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
>
>217.9/199.8/rafl 190

Prairie Roots
232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Congrats on a great whoosh and entry into not only another decade but another century - under 200.

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:32:23 GMT, "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200! I am 199.8 but it is still
>below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a little celebrating when I came home today. I figured I
>earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now I am back on track for the rest of the week. I
>only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
>
>217.9/199.8/rafl 190

Didn't get your original post...

Gosh darn it WOOHOO!! Onederland...How sweet it is!! I hope to be there soon...save a place for me!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Miss Violette wrote:
> good for you, Lee betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!

>>am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
>
> little
>
>>celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
>>I am back on track for the rest of the week.

>>only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
>>
>>217.9/199.8/rafl 190

New decades are fun. but new centuries are even better! Congratulations on making it to
Onederland Better.

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
> am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
little
> celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
> I am back on track for the rest of the week.
> only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
>
> 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

Congrats Betty
"betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
> am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
little
> celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
> I am back on track for the rest of the week.
> only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
>
> 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

that's terrific. Keep up the good work and you will be at goal in no time.
Bird
"betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
> am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
little
> celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
> I am back on track for the rest of the week.
> only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
>
> 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

WHEE another one enters ONEDERLAND!! Good for you

"betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
> am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
little
> celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
> I am back on track for the rest of the week.
> only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
>
> 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

Welcome to Onederland Betty, congrats on the great loss!!!

Joyce

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:32:23 GMT, "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200! I am 199.8 but it is still
>below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a little celebrating when I came home today. I figured I
>earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now I am back on track for the rest of the week. I
>only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
>
>217.9/199.8/rafl 190

Good for you! I sure hope I can join you at the below 200 soon. It's been a long time since I've
been below . . . .

--
Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

Remove "invalid" to reply

"betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all: I had a great WI today. Down 3.3!!!!! I am finally below 200!
> am 199.8 but it is still below!! I must stay OP all week as I did a
little
> celebrating when I came home today. I figured I earned a small treat, chocolate chip cookies! Now
> I am back on track for the rest of the week.
> only "celebrate" when I have a good loss. Hope everyone has a great week too! Betty
>
> 217.9/199.8/rafl 190

Congratulations! You are one you're way!

news:[email protected]...