Great Yorkshire Bike Ride tommorow

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Phil.Winterbour, Jun 13, 2003.

  1. Anyone else going?

    Tags:

  2. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    Phil.Winterbourne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone else going?

    I'll see you there! Not that either us have a clue what the other looks like added to the fact that
    there'll be thousands there.

    I believe its London to Brighton on Sunday too.

    --
    Andrew

    "Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
    stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

  3. andrew wrote:

    > Phil.Winterbourne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Anyone else going?
    >
    > I'll see you there! Not that either us have a clue what the other looks like added to the fact
    > that there'll be thousands there.
    >
    > I believe its London to Brighton on Sunday too.
    >
    > --
    > Andrew
    >
    > "Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
    > stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

    I'll be on a grey Orange SUB5 mountain bike, perfect for 70 road miles
    :)
    I'll also have a few teenagers & kids, assorted wives (not all mine of course) and friends with me -
    my excuse for going slowly.

    Have fun.

    Phil

  4. In message <[email protected]>, Phil.Winterbourne <[email protected]> writes
    >Anyone else going?

    Yep. 4th time for me. Should be a nice day too, so today I summerised the road bike. Off with the
    mudguards, rack, on with the 23mm tyres. I've committed myself to travelling light this time. Jersey
    pockets only stuff.

    Rider No. 83.

    --
    Steven Briggs

  5. Steven Briggs wrote:

    > In message <[email protected]>, Phil.Winterbourne
    > <[email protected]> writes
    > >Anyone else going?
    >
    > Yep. 4th time for me. Should be a nice day too, so today I summerised the road bike. Off with the
    > mudguards, rack, on with the 23mm tyres. I've committed myself to travelling light this time.
    > Jersey pockets only stuff.
    >
    > Rider No. 83.

    Rider No 717, I'll look out for you