Greatest Jewish cyclist

On Apr 24, 4:11 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 12:16 pm, Ted van de Weteringe
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I can't believe they left out Joop Zoetemelk! What with the kosher kebab
> > shop he took over from his parents.http://www.oyvelo.com/oy_velos_cycling_greats

> Dumbass -
>
> This is the greatest ever Jewish cyclist:
>
> http://livefromcern.web.cern.ch/livefromcern/antimatter/history/histo...
>
> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Did he ever beat Albert Zimmerman in a sprint?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2006/woodland_zimmerman

"Bret" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Did he ever beat Albert Zimmerman in a sprint?

Let's remember that Major Taylor was likely even stronger and faster than
Zimmerman but that he was plotted against because he was black. I don't
believe that Zimmerman would have cared but others most certainly did.

Bret wrote:
> On Apr 24, 4:11 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Apr 24, 12:16 pm, Ted van de Weteringe
>>
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> I can't believe they left out Joop Zoetemelk! What with the kosher kebab
>>> shop he took over from his parents.http://www.oyvelo.com/oy_velos_cycling_greats

>> Dumbass -
>>
>> This is the greatest ever Jewish cyclist:
>>
>> http://livefromcern.web.cern.ch/livefromcern/antimatter/history/histo...
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> K. Gringioni.

> Did he ever beat Albert Zimmerman in a sprint?

Robert's brother?