General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Greedy Jews Suppress Cures

Started by MilkyWhy · · Last activity · 4 posts · 356 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 December 2004
Last activity
18 December 2004
Original author
MilkyWhy
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
356
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone who has been ill and learned enough to heal themself with alternative
    therapies, supplements, herbs is aware that there is a long established
    organized group of jews in power who resist any attempt to bring out cheap and
    workable cures for disease.

    When we say "FDA shenanigans" or "big pharma", what is always really meant is:

    Crooked Jews with their hands in our pockets.

  2. The medical field is just another form of media and it must be controlled by
    them as part of their creed to get to the promised land. They cannot help
    it. They are born with some X$Y chromosome.

    "MilkyWhy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone who has been ill and learned enough to heal themself with


    alternative

    Quoted message said:

    therapies, supplements, herbs is aware that there is a long established
    organized group of jews in power who resist any attempt to bring out cheap


    and

    Quoted message said:

    workable cures for disease.

    When we say "FDA shenanigans" or "big pharma", what is always really meant


    is:

    Quoted message said:


    Crooked Jews with their hands in our pockets.

  3. I'm a Jew. I control no media. Im broke most of the time, and I want to say on
    behalf of the children of Zion who have NO political control and are as broke
    as anyone else, to go F yourself. Hows that ?
    Never Forgive, Never Forget
    9-11-01

  4. Friends,

    ARKADYA has good reason to be upset.

    I have lots of friends - a few Jews, a few Christians, fewer Moslems, even
    some atheists. Some people I know are very powerful - most are ordinary
    citizens like me. There is no correlation amongst the people I know between
    the group in the previous sentence with the group in the sentence before it.
    I couldn't give a rats about who is in "control" so long as there reasonably
    competent and reasonably incorruptible. I've taken the liberty of changing
    the subject heading to one which is more logical.

    ARKADYA is entitled never to forgive or forget. Personally, I can forgive,
    but never forget.

    11 September 2001 was a history-changing tragedy. I am an Australian. Do you
    know what it feels like to watch helplessly while a good friend is hurting
    in grief, pain and suffering? That's how I and many other Australians felt
    when the attacks on the WTC occurred.

    My concern is that in grief and pain, the victim can lose sight of what is
    right and proper in the pursuit of vengeance in the guise if justice. I see
    that in Guantamino Bay as much as I see it in the Middle East conflict.

    The emerging animosity amongst the three Abrahamic religions reminds me
    consantly of the word of John Lennon "nothing to kill or die for, and no
    religion too" in his famous song.

    The FDA, of course, does not control Australian food and nutrition, but many
    of their findings are implemented here. Not all of them. The saccharin
    fiasco is one which was seen as somwhat worse than flawed and a saccharin
    ban was not implemented here.

    Skelta

    "ARKADYA" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I'm a Jew. I control no media. Im broke most of the time, and I want to
    say on
    behalf of the children of Zion who have NO political control and are as
    broke
    as anyone else, to go F yourself. Hows that ?
    Never Forgive, Never Forget
    9-11-01

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.